Particles Particles

Awesome game!

I loved it! I'm putting it on my favorites! I loved the gameplay, and the music was cool too. They only slight problem I had was the white background. It didn't bother me that much, but next time you should put have a color background or something...

Tetroze Tetroze

Be original

I have seen like 50 of these games made, and they all get in. I not saying that it was a bad game, just try to think of something else. Video games are harder to do that with I think so I just stick to movies from now on.

ARINISLAND ARINISLAND

good

i liked it i didnt get confused but for most it was probobaly confusing so add a tutotrial it was a good game and required some strategy and thinking.

Script for Beginners Script for Beginners

Awesome tutorial!

I got to say that this was good! I have made a tutorial on actionscript and I even learned something! Thank you! (If you don't mind could you check my tutorial and tell me what to improve, just type in KINGOFTHECACTUS under author)

clclegomaniac responds:

Thanks, and for stuff to improve on on your tutorial is the backround, and to font. If you change those around until you find something that looks cool, update your submission.

Turret Defense Turret Defense

i liked it

i agree though we do need more types of wepons or buildings i thought it was a great game.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Really good game

I can tell you put a lot of effort in this game Tom, but I thought it was way to hard to beat. Maybe it was just me.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

It's sooo good

This is by far the best game I've played on Newgrounds, there is so many different moves and stuff to do! That guy with the gun was hard I couldn't beat him.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

This game is great!

Really fun game! I don't know how people do this stuff with actionscript, I've made some simple games, but nothing like this!
You should make another one with different weapons!